Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Brand:||Rosemount||Model:||3051 Pressure Transmitter|
|Origion:||America||Rangedown:||Up To 150:1|
|Measurement Range:||Up To 2000psi||Communication Protocol:||4-20 MA HART|
|Process Wetted Material:||316L SST, Alloy C-276, Alloy 400|
Rosemount™ 3051 Coplanar™ Pressure Transmitter FOUNDATION fieldbus, Profibus, 1-5 V Low Power HART
Benefit from industry-leading performance and patented technology with the Rosemount 3051 Coplanar Pressure Transmitter. With over 10 million devices installed, this pressure transmitter family offers an all-in-one solution for pressure, level and flow measurement. Engineered with a coplanar flange for installation and application flexibility, this transmitter is easy to install and designed with direct process mounting capability for cost-effective installation and efficiency.
|Warranty||Up to 1-year limited warranty|
|Rangedown||Up to 150:1|
|Communication Protocol||4-20 mA HART, WirelessHART®, FOUNDATION fieldbus, Profibus, 1-5 V Low Power HART|
|Measurement Range||Up to 2000psi (137,89 bar) Differential, Up to 2000psig (137,89 bar) Gage, Up to 4000psia (275,79 bar) Absolute|
|Process Wetted Material||
316L SST, Alloy C-276, Alloy 400, Tantalum, Gold-plated Alloy 400, Gold-plated 316L SST
|Diagnostics||Basic Diagnostics, Power Advisory Diagnostics|
|Certifications/Approvals||SIL 2/3 certified to IEC 61508 by an independent 3rd party, NSF, NACE, hazardous location, see full specs for complete list of certifications|
Solutions and Experience You Can Trust
• The Rosemount 3051 has the industry’s broadest offering of pressure, level and flow solutions available with SIL 2/3 certification to meet your demanding application needs for safety, control and monitoring.
• Emerson brings unmatched experience and reliability to pressure measurement as the industry leader with 50 years of proven history and over 15,000,000 installed devices.
Improve Operational Performance and Efficiency
• Tighten your process control with best-in-class performance.
• Increase efficiency with engineered solutions that meet application-specific requirements.
Increase Worker Productivity and Lower Maintenance Costs
• Commission the Rosemount 3051 in less than one minute with the Local Operator Interface (LOI), saving time and money at every device.
• Reduce downtime by detecting electrical loop integrity issues with Power Advisory Diagnostics.
Stay Within Budget
• Monitor more with wireless–even in remote and hard-to-reach locations–at a 40-60% savings over wired systems.
• Reduce installation costs with ready-to-install pressure, flow, and level solutions.
Contact Person : Mr. Eason
Job Title : Sales
Business Phone : 86-13554951349
Email : email@example.com