Sales & Support 86-755-25020661
Request A Quote - Email
Payment & Shipping Terms:
ethernet plc controllers,
industrial automation using plc
TVH-E20GNPM TOPWORX Emerson in Hardcoat Anodized Aluminum or 316 Stainless Steel
Stainless Steel base and lid Bus/Sensor (2) P&F NJ2-V3-N
Area Classification Class 1, Div. 1, Groups A,B,C&D; Class II, Div. 1, Groups E,F&G; IP67, 4, 4X; Ex ia IIC T4
Visual Display 90° Green Open / Red Closed
Shaft NAMUR, 304 Stainless Steel
Conduit Entries (2) 1/2” NPT
O-rings Silicone Temperature Rating -20°C to 40°C
Installation on Actuator
Orientations, Normal and Reverse Acting
Normal acting is full clockwise when the process valve is closed and counterclockwise when the process valve is open. Reverse acting is full clockwise when the process valve is open and counterclockwise when the process valve is closed.
90° indicator dome assemblies are designed to accommodate any mounting arrangement and can be adjusted up to 9° off axis if needed. 45° indicator dome assemblies can only accommodate normal acting applications that are mounted parallel ±9°. Consult your local distributor or factory representative for 45° reverse acting or mounted perpendicular applications.
The image to the left shows a TopWorx™ unit mounted parallel to the process valve in the closed position. The green arrow at the top shows the “normal acting” direction of travel to open the valve. This is the standard orientation and unless other-wise specified, your unit will be factory set to operate in this fashion.
The image to the right shows a TopWorx™ mounted perpendicular to the process valve in the closed position. The green arrow at the top shows the “normal acting” direction of travel to open the valve.
TopWorx™ has numerous mounting bracket kits, both rotary and linear, available to meet your specific application. Consult your local distributor or factory representative for ordering information. The illustration below shows a direct NAMUR mount on a quarter turn valve. Refer to your mounting kit documentation for specific mounting instructions.
Until conduit, conduit covers, and any applicable spool valve port connections are properly installed, the TopWorx™ unit will not support its IP/NEMA rating as the unit ships with temporary covers. Ensure that it is stored in a dry environment with a relative humidity range between 10%-95% and a temperature ranging from -40ºF (-40ºC) to 160ºF (71ºC). Once properly installed, the temperature range listed on the name-plate will supersede this storage temperature range.
|Spool Valve Specifications|
|Medium||Dried, filtered air (50 micron)|
|Operating Pressure||45psi (3.10 Bar) - 150psi (10.34Bar)|
|Flow Coefficient||86Cv or 3.7Cv|
|Environmental Rating||Type 4, 4X, IP67 (metal enclosures only)|
1/2”NPT for 3.7 Cv valve
|Manual Override||Available with push button momentary/ latching|
|Valve Body||Available in Hardcoat Anodized Aluminum or 316 Stainless Steel|
1. Use caution not to allow undue axial (thrust) load on the shaft.
2. Cycle the valve a couple of times prior to final tightening of the mounting kit hardware. This allows the shaft to self-center in the pinion slot, or coupler. Refer to the dimensions and materials section of this document for appropriate tightening torque. Please refer to the Proof Testing section for proper safety function set-up.
3. Always use sound mechanical practices when applying torque to any hardware or making pneumatic connections. Refer to the Integrated Pneumatic Control Valves section for detailed information.
4. This product comes shipped with conduit covers in an effort to protect the internal components from debris during shipment and handling. It is the responsibility of the receiving and/or installing personnel to provide appropriate permanent sealing devices to prevent the intrusion of debris or moisture when stored or installed outdoors.
5. It is the responsibility of the installer, or end user, to install this product in accordance with the National Electrical Code (NFPA 70) or any other national or regional code defining proper practices.
All items new and original , 15 months warranty .
Any inquiries will be replied within 1 hour ,before we send out the goods,
we check them more than three times.
We accept TT Bank transfer , West Union ,Paypal etc.
Leadtime Our Advantage:
1-3 work days delievery time after confirmed Payment
Contact Person: Mayne
Tel: +86 14787509512