Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Country Of Origin:||Japan||Command Interface:||3-axis Integrated SSCNETⅢ / H Interface|
|Rated Voltage:||Three-phase AC170 V||Rated Current (each Axis):||2.8A|
3 AXIS AC Servo Amplifier,
400W AC Servo Amplifier,
SSC Industrial Servo Motor
Mitsubishi MR-J4 Servo Amplifier 3 AXIS MR-J4W3-444B 200V AC 400W
Melservo MR-J4 Servo Amplifier 3 AXIS SSC NETWORK (MRJ4W3444B)
Series: MELSERVO MR-J4
Part Number: MR-J4W3-444B (MRJ4W3444B)
Module Type: Servo Amplifier
Servo System Control Network (SSCNET)
Voltage/Frequency: 200V AC
Output Wattage: 400W-400W-400W
|Series name||MELSERVO-J4 series|
|Command interface||3-axis integrated SSCNETⅢ / H interface|
|Servo amplifier model name||MR-J4W3-444B|
|Rated voltage||Three-phase AC170 V|
|Rated current (each axis)||2.8A|
|Voltage / frequency||Three-phase or single-phase AC 200 V to 240 V, 50 Hz / 60 Hz|
|Allowable voltage fluctuation||Three-phase or single-phase AC170 V to 264 V|
|Allowable frequency fluctuation||Within ±5%|
|Control method||Sine wave PWM control, current control method|
|SSCNETⅢ/H command communication cycle||0.222 ms, 0.444 ms, 0.888 ms|
|Communication function||USB: Connection with PC etc. (compatible with MR Configurator 2)|
|Encoder output pulse||incompatible|
|Overseas compliant standard||Please refer to the standard compliant product page for compliance with overseas standards and laws.|
|Structure (protection level)||Strong cold, open (IP20)|
● Main circuit power input voltage / frequency -The rated output and rated rotation speed of the combined rotary servo motor and direct drive motor, and the continuous thrust and maximum speed of the linear servo motor are for the listed power supply voltage and frequency.
● Main circuit power input Rated current -The current value when using with a three-phase power supply.
● Capacitor regeneration Reusable regenerative energy -Reusable regenerative energy corresponds to the energy generated in the following situations. Rotary servomotor: The energy generated when a machine with a moment of inertia equivalent to permissible charge decelerates and stops at the rated rotation speed. Linear Servo Motor: Energy generated when a machine with a mass equivalent to the allowable charge decelerates and stops from the maximum speed. Direct drive motor: The energy generated when a machine with a moment of inertia equivalent to the allowable charge decelerates and stops at the rated rotation speed.
● Capacitor regeneration Allowable charge equivalent moment of inertia J ・ It is the moment of inertia when deceleration is stopped from the rated rotation speed. In the case of 3-axis simultaneous deceleration, it is the total moment of inertia of the 3-axis. If there is no simultaneous deceleration, it is the moment of inertia of each axis. The direct drive motor is the same.
● Capacitor regeneration Allowable charge equivalent mass -It is the mass when deceleration is stopped from the maximum speed. Includes primary side (coil) mass. In the case of 3-axis simultaneous deceleration, it is the total mass of 3 axes. If there is no simultaneous deceleration, it is the mass of each axis.
● Allowable regenerative power of regenerative resistor with built-in servo amplifier -Since the optimum regeneration option differs depending on each system, use the drive system capacity selection software Motorizer to select the optimum regeneration option. -Refer to "Regeneration option" for the allowable regeneration power [W] when using the regeneration option.
● Dynamic brake -For the allowable load moment of inertia ratio and allowable load mass ratio when using the dynamic brake, refer to "MR-J4W2-_B MR-J4W3-_B MR-J4W2-0303B6 Servo Amplifier Technical Reference".
● SSCNETⅢ / H command communication cycle -The command communication cycle depends on the specifications of the servo system controller and the number of connected axes. -0.222 ms: Supports a command communication cycle of 0.222 ms from a servo amplifier with software version A3 or later. However, in the case of 0.222 ms, the following functions cannot be used.・ Auto tuning (real-time, one-touch, vibration control control), adaptive filter II, vibration tough drive, power monitor
● Safety performance Third-party certification standard -The safety level is determined by the setting value of [Pr. PF18 STO diagnosis abnormality detection time] and whether or not STO input diagnosis is performed by TOFB output. For details, refer to "MR-J4W2-_B MR-J4W3-_B MR-J4W2-0303B6 Servo Amplifier Technical Reference".
Wisdomlong Technology CO.,LTD
Our advantage Products:
【Yaskawa】Servo Drive / Servo Motor
【Mitsubishi】Servo Drive / Servo Motor
【Honeywell】Module DCS / PLC
【Emerson】DeltaV Module / Servo Motor
【ABB】Input Output Module
【AB】Module / Touch Screen
【Rosemount】Pressure and Temperature Transmitter
【GE】IC69 Series PLC/ Fanuc Servo Motor and Drive
Contact Person: Suki