Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Place Of Origin:
|Sigma 2 (Σ-II Series)
ewing machine servo motor,
electric servo motor
Industrial Servo Motor New SGMPH-02AAA21 Yaskawa Electric Japan Sigma 2 (Σ-II Series)
|Yaskawa / MagneTek / Saftronics / Omron
|Sigma 2 (Σ-II Series)
(a) Controller The controller is the SynqNet network host. There should only be one controller per network.
(b) Nodes A node is a slave and not the controller, unless otherwise stated.
(c) Terminator An optional loopback connector placed at the end of a node chain in a string topology.
SynqNet supports a ring topology where the network nodes are connected in series back to the SynqNet controller. In a ring topology, if any one cable or node fails, the network will redirect packet data around the break and notify the application with an event. The location of the break can be determined by the application.
String topology (opened or terminated) is also supported where the network nodes are not connected back to the SynqNet controller. If a cable breaks, the nodes downstream from the break will no longer be able to send/receive packets to/from the controller. The advantage of using a terminator on the last node is that the network initialization time is reduced, because the controller can deterministically find the last node on a network. Both string topology types do not support fault recovery.
Cyclic Responses All cyclic responses are received every control cycle and are available in the node response buffer.
(1) Drive Ready Shows that communications are active. Valid at all times.
(2) Encoder Ready Shows that the serial encoder is communicating correctly in synchronous mode. Valid when the Drive Ready response appears.
(3) Amp Powered Shows that motor voltage is available to drive the servo. Valid when the Drive Ready response appears.
(4) Servo ON Shows that servo is enabled or disabled. Will not be set if drive is disabled either by turning the PWM off or by dynamic braking. Valid when Drive Ready is set.
(5) Torque Limit Shows that the Torque Reference is over the Torque Limit. Valid when the Drive Ready response appears.
(6) Warning Warns that precautions must be taken to prevent a fault or error. Valid at all times.
(7) Fault Shows that a fault has shut down the amplifier. To determine the fault cause, the error code needs to be read using a memory operation. Valid at all times.
(8) Position Feedback Returns a 32-bit position value at every control cycle.
(9) Monitor_A / Torque Echo Shows that the torque value at every control cycle is returned.
(10) Monitor_C / Multi-turn Data Returns a 16-bit multi-turn data value.
OTHER SUPERIOR PRODUCTS
|Yasakawa Motor, Driver SG-
|Mitsubishi Motor HC-,HA-
|Westinghouse Modules 1C-,5X-
|GE Modules IC -
|Fanuc motor A0-
|Yokogawa transmitter EJA-
Contact Person: Anna